Monday 16 December 2019

Interactive Fiction (Reflection)

Interactive Fiction (Reflection)


What I learned from this experience was that you should always check whether you save your projects every time or not as it could be life and death in your project.

Learning from Twine although was worlds easier than using Inkle.
Twine was much more functionally, visually and physically simplistic than Inkle in every way. It was easy to use and quicker. I discovered that one of the biggest reasons why interactive fiction exists is because of a divorce, which is pretty sad.

However, storytelling is one of my favourite aspects of many video games. I enjoy certain freedom with the choice that interactive fictional games allow, and in that regard, I believe our group has succeeded in observing how that choice works text wise. I hope that our project is entertaining and interesting and that it succeeds in its expectations. Even if it doesn't I had tremendous fun putting my time and effort into it.

I believe my team worked well as a group and were able to design a very good starting product when creating "A Nightmare on Frat Street"

No comments:

Post a Comment