Monday 16 December 2019

Blogging (The Reflection)

Blogging (The Reflection)

I found that this Blogging project was one of my favourite missions to do as it had a lot of creative freedom to it. I enjoyed coming up with various ideas on what I should focus my blog on. At first, my ideas were focused on showing the different sides of fashion, but I found that I might like to use that in a different college project which o did end up doing. When exploring I the websites for the first time I found them difficult to use, however as time went on and I became a little more familiar with it I noticed it was better for me that the site was more complicated as I liked it to be precise. I also learned a lot form Flosie and Khang’s blogs and how they used them as they showed me how they did certain things my site could not do.
I feel like there were a few things I could have done better and that I will try to do better with next time. I would like to try doing out a rough idea of what I can do with the blog for next time, in order to optimise my time on getting more content in my blogs. I would like to have spent more time with the layout of the blog and have it more structured and less cluttered. And most of all I hope that next time I can continuously check in on my teammates work to see if they have any pointers of if I have any for them.
I felt like the presentation when we’ll and was given for advice from Helen, she noted that I should try not to read off the presentation itself and that I should be more confident in what I want to say. That way the audience of my presentation will be more invested and will probably pay more attention to what I am trying to say. I hope I can implement this into my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment